Swimming Lessons for Children
Kilsyth Centenary Pool has partnered with Swimming Australia to bring you a new and effective swimming and water safety program, focused on experiential and activity-based learning. GOswim swimming lessons empower students to think, discuss and decide whilst having fun in and around water.The curriculum covers seven areas of learning that are combined and presented as activities to enhance student development.
Key learning areas include:
- Entries and exits
- Floating and sculling
- Movement, propulsion and stroke development
- Personal survival
- Underwater skills
- Rescue and emergency
- Water safety knowledge
Students Gain Access To
Enjoy weekly swimming lessons throughout the year for 48 weeks.
Easy and Affordable Payments
With weekly payments, swimming lessons are more affordable and can be easily managed with our direct debit system.
Preventing the need to re-enrol each term and offering you a preferred lesson time.
Communicate and stay in touch with your child’s progression, learning activities and outcomes via the iSplash App.
Unlimited Pool Usage
Enjoy some recreational pool play before or after a lesson, or practice your strokes all year round with unlimited pool access and free access to our Splashdown school holiday program.
Plus, One Week Holiday Swim Program
One week Holiday Swim Program for either Fast Track or the Water Safety program.
KCP run lessons for SChhol age children Monday - Friday afterschool hours and Saturday and Sunday mornings.
Lesson times is subject to avliabilty of spaces and may change. Please contact us for any further information about times and days.
Download the Splash App
The GOswim program is fully integrated into Swimming Australia's iSplash App to enhance parent communication with the KCP swim school team.
Features of the app include:
- Parents identifying and tracking students’ progress through our clearly defined pathway.
- Availability of digital encouragement awards as students’ progress through each stage and element of the program
- Parents gain access to online information enhancing their knowledge and understanding of the curriculum, learning activities, learning outcomes and other assessment criteria.
- Parents gain awareness of student application of knowledge, skill and understanding of swimming and water safety.